I'm not sure how I feel about sharing my body with another little person.
I mean, it's special and all that.
But to really think about it for a minute.
I am actually making room for another person. In here?
I have to squish all my organs off to the side, constrict my lungs and make room for your legs and elbows.
Sheesh.
It's not really a lot to ask.
Until the ninth month.
Then, it's a little painful.
And I begin to miss the days of sleeping on my stomach.
Pulling myself up off the ground.
Being able to see my feet.
Oh...and breathing. Big actual gulps of air.
But you're worth it, baby.
Could you give me a heads up on your time frame though.
Seriously....
9.14.2011
Breathe, again.
Posted by
Erin
at
9/14/2011 09:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh Erin, how you make me smile! I love to read your thoughts, partly because I share many of the same thoughts, and partly because it reminds me so much of you. Hope you don't mind me blog-stalking you! Good luck with the new little one:)
Post a Comment