12.22.2010
RUN!
Can you guess who I am this time?
Yes? No? Sort of?
Well. That's Popeye, Sweet Pea, Olive Oil and our pet cat.
And that picture is taken before our big Halloween half.
We were excited about running 13.1 miles. on Halloween. down Provo canyon.
Don't we look excited?
By mile 10, I was not so excited. My spinach had worn off. I wanted to sit down.
Luckily spinach came in the form of my sister-in-law, Lysa. And she kept me going. Which is not only a metaphor for life (family, support, love) but also makes me cry to think about. looking up and seeing her push me forward. When I don't want to. Especially when I don't want to.
And we did it! Well, except for Sweet Pea, who fell and twisted her ankle. But, was relieved. to sit down. I was jealous.
Posted by
Erin
at
12/22/2010 10:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where's that cat?
Oh my gosh! I haven't read your blog in so long, I had no idea you were still blogging! I have so much commenting to make up for!!
Thank you for the memory of your awesome half! And I love that I'm your spinach. That makes me cry a little. And giggle. love you.
Post a Comment