8.22.2010

All mine...



Some of you may have already noticed. But, my blog is basically my way of teasing my husband. Publicly.

It's solely for my benefit. Because I am the one who laughs the hardest.

There are plenty of conversations and comments that I end with, "Oh. Wait 'til I blog that."
Usually that ends in a dead arm or leg for me. (He's really witty, that guy.) But it's totally worth it.

So, the other day, Cam came in the house in his 'work attire'. You know, the basic slacks and business shirt uniform and he says to me, 'Erin. Will you help me with something?'

Now, this is not at all uncommon because Cam's definition of 'help' is: I don't want to find/look/exert energy doing this task. But if I use the word 'help' it will usually get done for me.

So I go to 'help' Cam in the garage.

What do I 'help' him with, you ask?

Attach license plates to his car.

He didn't want to do it himself because, and I quote,

"I didn't want to get dirty."

That's my man.

7 comments:

cAM said...

That guy is awesome.

Lysa said...

OH MY GOSH! HE IS SUCH A WOMAN! But not even that, bc women {at least most women} are tough, and get dirty and work hard, He is more like a Barbie. YES! A BARBIE!

Colin and Ranie said...

Ha. Ha. Ha. That is why I love reading your blog. I have never met you...yet...but I went to school with Cam and so I laugh that he hasn't changed! Thanks for teasing the guy publicly, I need some good laughs! (p.s. Hi Cam!) Plus, I think you are quite witty and it is always a good read. Thanks for that.

paige said...

I thought Cam loved to get dirty that is so weird.

cAM said...

Lysa, bite me.
Ranie, I love you!
Paige, getting dirty is what I do.

Kimmy said...

I hope you have him a look and walked right back into the house! hahaha

gretchen thompson said...

Cameron IS a barbie...seriously, I think you are the most feminine in our family. What are you...oh yeah, BARBIE!