12.11.2009

ady





Have I ever told you, Ady calls her purses personalities? And for perfume she asks to wear my ‘sense of humor’?


If you were around our house you would hear things like:
“Mom! I’ve lost my personality and I need help finding it!” 
Or
 “What sense of humor are you wearing today?” 
Perhaps you would hear:
 “Anders! Stop taking my personality!” 
Maybe even:
“Mom. I don’t like Daddy’s sense of humor. It stinks.”


I can’t help but giggle when I hear these little comments. And I can’t correct them either. I think it adds to Ady’s personality and sense of humor. 
It sure adds to mine.

3 comments:

paige said...

I love it! That Ady is a cutie :)

Krista said...

ditto to what paige said. sense of humor! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Her daddys sense of humor does stink. It always has. He has always been the king of stinky "sense of humor"