11.07.2009

Slacker



Yes.
This is where I found Anders after I announced it was time to help clean up the house.
After fifteen minutes of picking up toys, shoes, socks, food...you name it, I paused.
Thinking.
"It's awfully quiet."
Normally during clean up I hear weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, fraying my nerves.
And all the noise comes from Anders.
But this time, I heard blissful silence. Which quickly turned eerie.
I scoured through the house looking for the little stinker, only stopping when I heard stifled giggles.
Then, "A-ha! I found you..."

He thinks he's so smart.
And I did have to endure some weeping, wailing, and gnashing to get the rest of the toys put away.

2 comments:

Krista said...

oooo that's a good one. I'm going to do that the next time I tell myself to clean the house. :)

Anonymous said...

man, him and Oliver are related arent they. both will avoid any kind of work at all costs.