11.06.2008

Secret

I'm having an affair. I can't help it. It's irresistible.

Don't. Tell. Anyone.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

im having the same affair!! when will the candy be gone??

cAM said...

Is that the problem...Don't let it go to your head, I think the affair is going straight to your arse.

cAM said...

But seriously, you don't look that pregnant. I'm just kidding...but seriously. Seriously, I'm kidding...but serious.

Anonymous said...

Like the President, I have the power to 'veto' some comments....and seeing as you live with the "President" I should warn you that I can 'veto' a lot more...if you catch my drift....So watch what you say.....

Anonymous said...

this is Cam...yeah, your threats are totally scary. Since you're the "President", it would be absolutely horrible if we didn't have our bi-monthly cabinet meetings...if you catch my drift.

CUTRER said...

Cam is on a thin line I think!!!!
Paul has the same love and now the kids are too!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my HEAD off at you two!