M new football coach has 8 kids and his wife is prego!!! Yes and they are all under the age of 10!!!! I still get tiered w/3, three diff personalities , three diffrent attitudes and three special spirits.
is this estella or Cam?
I'm tired too just looking at all that cuteness! how about dinner sometime?
ummm. why am I anonymous?? weird. it's me krista. weird computer
soooo cute!!!!!
She is so dang cute. Except I'm a little nervous because she kind of looks like Cam.
Anders looks like he got bumped in the head really hard...nice face.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
M new football coach has 8 kids and his wife is prego!!! Yes and they are all under the age of 10!!!! I still get tiered w/3, three diff personalities , three diffrent attitudes and three special spirits.
is this estella or Cam?
I'm tired too just looking at all that cuteness! how about dinner sometime?
ummm. why am I anonymous?? weird. it's me krista. weird computer
soooo cute!!!!!
She is so dang cute. Except I'm a little nervous because she kind of looks like Cam.
Anders looks like he got bumped in the head really hard...nice face.
Post a Comment