The Easter Bunny left us a bag of these evil but delicious treats.
I ate the whole bag all by myself.
Unfortunately, I don't feel a bit of remorse.
In fact, I would do it again tomorrow.It won't be until late September that I think through all that saturated fat that is now resting inside my body (more precisely my butt). But as for now I remain guilt free and quite happy.
I ate the whole bag all by myself.
Unfortunately, I don't feel a bit of remorse.
In fact, I would do it again tomorrow.It won't be until late September that I think through all that saturated fat that is now resting inside my body (more precisely my butt). But as for now I remain guilt free and quite happy.

10 comments:
you mean to tell me there's fat in those little pieces of heaven. dang-it..i'm screwed. it was fun hangin' out this weekend. when are we getting together again????? we miss it!
Love it, love it, love it! Some of my most favorite candy. I am right there with you! I would eat it all and enjoy every second and not regret it!
yum, yum...I love splurges like that! My weakness is Oreos...it continues to be a weakness despite that I'm not prego anymore. See, at least you have a great excuse right now. no regrets!
Okay, girl, I TOTALLY get this. The white chocolate mini Resse's Peanut Butter cups are my downfall...I can't keep them in the house, because if I do...I CAN'T KEEP them in the house, they go straight in my stomach--immediatly--all of them---gone. No guilt, babe, they are too good to be tainted by a bad feeling like guilt. Yum-O!
Erin...I consumed an entire plate of cheese fries....did I mention the dipping sauce?
Hey Cameron. I'm glad you found us. Congrats on the baby. We'll have to get together with you guys and the Bench's some time.
Oooh I had waaayyy to many of those moments when I was pregnant. It's like you are eating sugar for the first time!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
E- We need some new stuff. I miss you! Blog soon...I love hearing about your happenings! Lots of love...thanks for your hugs and support by the way.
A~
I can't believe Cam was buying ice-cream and donuts he seems way to Healthy.
Post a Comment