Things I need to write down before I forget:
-Ady scolding me saying, "You need to talk nice to daddy. Use a nice voice. Or you will go to time out."
-Anders calling his underwear, "My panty pants."
-Ady pretending to be a kitten, Strawberry Shortcake and a princess all within a five minute time block.
-Playing Barbies with Ady. Who thought I'd be back here? Today we role-played Cinderella. Of course I was the step-mother, mean step-sisters and the prince. I'm exhausted thinking about it.
-Anders trying to be a "dude" (which means not wearing any pants) while we are out running errands or at a playland. This involves intense conversing and negotiating to try and keep the pants on!!
-Anders riding his imaginary skateboard. This involves putting on his helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and skate shoes before he can put on his skateboard. Everything is imaginary, of course.
-Ady trying to negotiate bed time. Just one more show, just one more book, just one more drink, just one more hug. Her clincher, that gets me every time: "I need you to make me happy mommy. Just one more snuggle....." How can I say no?!?
-Anders waking me up in the morning with his best, "My tummy's so hungry" plea. It's sounds like we never feed the kid.
-Whenever I try to explain how to do something Anders always replies the same, "Oh! That's how it goes, mom?!" in an overly enthusiastic voice.
4 comments:
They're are such precious moments aren't they! Where are the pictures of your trip?? Have you gone yet?
so I think you have the cutest kids and not only are they cute they "speak" cute too. I love that you posted those cute memories because how easily we forget!
I LOVE these!
I have to tell you that I think I have a crush on Anders. Oh MY! What a CUTIE! :)
Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving comments too! It's so fun to see how you're doing.
I wanna be a dude
Post a Comment