2.25.2008

Fess up


It's about time, I suppose. I've been holding out for as long as I can. I don't really know why. No specific reason other than I wanted it to feel official. Pretty much everyone I know knows already, but I'm announcing it to the blogging world that yes, we are crazy.....I mean...pregnant. I'm due in the lovely blistering month of august. I am trying to be positive, but realistically I will be the size of a whale and as ornery as a hungry alligator. I hope some friends will stick by me through it. My poor family, though, has no choice.

I was really waiting to announce the little buggar until I heard the heartbeat at least. But my appointments keep getting pushed around due to an overbooked doctor and, well, I do live in Utah. What else goes on around here besides having babies? So I don't have actual 'proof' that there is a little monster inside, taking over my body, but I have the usual wonderful signs. You know, gagging when you're mentally rummaging through the pantry trying to find something that sounds edible, being assaulted by any and every smell that wafts by, having to unbutton my pants by the end of the day, sleeping with a mass of pillows all around my body just to get some reasonable sleep and finally, going to bed at 8 pm with the kids.

Cam and I (and the kids) are really excited (and a little terrified) for number 3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an easy-going baby. We'll see.......

3 comments:

Emily said...

hurray! i am totally excited for you! I wish that I was pregnant or at least could get pregnant! Every one in the ward is having babies except me oh well! I think I'll just be happy with the twins! I'm so happy for you!

Annie said...

CONGRATS!!! I was wondering about that. I remember you telling us all in a blog that you were ready for it. Yeah for you! I am so excited that you are adding to your cute little family. In my opinion you should have a boat load of these little ones...you guys make them so cute! Lets hope you don't have many problems and that it is a seamless and pleasant pregnancy...please keep us updated! Please please please!

Tamar said...

I know I already told but, again, Congratulations!!! Take it from a Mama of 3, the third one is almost always easy going--I think it's an unwritten rule, they are TOLD before they come "You have to be good!" and they are. My number 3, Joshua, has been the most easy going, little ray of sunshine you can imagine. Three is a whole new ball game to be sure, but a blessing none the less. Wishing you bright blessings these next several pregnant months!