11.04.2007
Breakfast
We have a tradition with our buddies, the Jacksons, of making breakfast. Paige and Tyler were our neighbors when we lived in our awesome Willow(hood) Brook apartments in Provo, but they should have been our roommates. We pretty much ate every dinner together and made awesome breakfasts. Since our newly-wed days in Provo, we have carried the tradition along. Unfortunately we don't get together everyday, but we still make killer breakfasts together at least once a month. I just had to post a little 'shout-out' to our favorite tradition.
Posted by
Erin
at
11/04/2007 04:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should do a post about Friday Night Rice Krispy Treats with the Poultons!!!
Hey E-
I "tagged" you. If you have any questions go to my blog. I don't really do this sort of thing but hey. I even put a little bit of Erin and Annie inside knowledge in there. Kinda funny.
Annie
Post a Comment